How do I Reprint an Old Payslip?
The following article explains how to re-print payslips from a previous payroll period.
Go to "Payroll" -> "Payroll Procedures/Reports" -> "Payroll Report Generator".
- Enter 'Payslip' in the "Filter on:" box.
- Click [Search].
- Look for a report called 'SPR' - Small Payslips. Click on this and click [Start].
- Enter the appropriate employee codes in the "From:" and "To:" range.
|If you only want 1 payslip for 1 employee enter the same employee code in both "From:" and "To:".|
- Set the "Tax Year Start:" to the start of the appropriate payroll year e.g. If the payroll year is 2009-2010 enter '2009'.
- Enter the appropriate Payroll Frequency.
- Enter the payroll week number for the payslip you require in "Payroll Period".
- Click [Start] or press <F2> to print.